Experienced Brunswick Attorney Defends Against Criminal Charges
Georgia litigator works hard to preserve clients’ fundamental rights
When you’ve been accused of a crime, strong advocacy from a proven defense attorney gives you the best chance at a successful result. At my law firm, The Gough Firm, P.C. in Brunswick, I stand up for your constitutional rights even when the odds seem overwhelming. I have served as a Georgia attorney since 1987, pursuing justice on behalf of clients as a public defender and now in private practice. I am dedicated to finding complete solutions for you whether you face criminal charges or require assistance with family or real estate matters. If you have a legal issue in Southeast Georgia that demands a diligent, resourceful attorney, I am uniquely qualified to resolve your problem.
Knowledgeable counselor provides detailed advice and exceptional service
The best legal representation benefits clients long after their case is concluded. When the stakes are high, choosing the right attorney is crucial. People trust my firm because they know they will receive:
- Personalized attention — At my office, unlike larger offices, you never have to worry about your case getting lost in the shuffle or delegated to an inexperienced lawyer. I handle each case personally and develop a strategy with you that is designed to achieve your particular goals.
- Skillful litigation — As a former longtime public defender, I have an extensive trial background and understand the tactics and tricks used by prosecutors. I am also able to detect problems that others miss and use that knowledge to help secure a favorable outcome for criminal defense clients.
- Caring advocacy — I never forget that each person I represent has a full life outside of their legal concerns. Even when things seem difficult, I am committed to your well-being and that of your family.
No matter what type of legal support you need, I offer a free initial consultation so you can gain an understanding of your rights.
Lawyer pursues creative solutions to criminal, family and property matters
My firm assists Brunswick-area clients in several areas of legal practice, including:
- Criminal defense — You can count on me to deliver comprehensive defense against any type of criminal law allegation.
- DUI/DWI — Problems with the DUI/DWI enforcement process often lead to unjust outcomes for motorists. I know how to find flaws in the factual and legal case so that you receive a fair hearing and have the best chance of keeping your driving privileges.
- Divorce — If you are ending your marriage, my firm protects your rights in divorce proceedings relating to issues of custody, support and property division.
- Family law — For a complete range of family law matters, I provide strong counsel while acknowledging the emotional difficulties that often are part of these disputes.
- Real estate — No matter how complex the issues might be, I guide clients effectively through real estate transactions and disputes.
I understand that the uncertainty of any legal issue can make daily life difficult, so I provide detailed advice that makes you a true partner in the litigation of your case.
Contact a Brunswick criminal defense attorney for a free initial consultation
The Gough Firm, P.C. represents Georgia residents accused of felony and misdemeanor crimes. I also assist clients with family law and real estate matters. Please call 912-324-5418 or contact me online for a free initial consultation at my Brunswick office.